Web Site Privacy/Security/Terms & Conditions
STORAGE CONCEPTS INC. respects the individuals who visit our website and receive our communications. STORAGE CONCEPTS INC. will not share or sell a users email address or other personal information for any purposes. This privacy statement will explain what user information is collected, how the information is used, saved, and protected.
- User Information Collected:
Through the use of “cookies”, we track the pages you visit on our site. This allows us to deliver content specific to your interests and to recognize you when you again visit our site. Cookies assist us in tracking which features you best like.
- Information Usage:
We collect specific page information to better understand the needs of our customers and how we can improve their visit, our products and services. We then can notify our customers of new product announcements, services, special offerings or interesting industry information we believe to be newsworthy and of interest.
- Records saved and Secured:
User information is kept secure in a fully protected hosting environment.
Any personal information voluntarily provided by our customers is never sold or shared with 3rd parties, Except: 1) when legally ordered to do so by a lawful subpoena or court order. 2) If you violate or breach an agreement with us.
- Updating or Removing Personal Information:
You can have your record removed from our data base by sending a request to email@example.com.
- • Remember that there is only so much information that any web site can collect without you answering specific questions. STORAGE CONCEPTS INC. logs IP addresses (the location of your computer on the internet) this information is recorded for administrative purpose only; IP addresses are not linked to any personal information.
This site has many security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The transfer of sensitive information between you and STORAGE CONCEPTS INC. is protected by the highest standard of encryption technology available on the internet today.
- A secure Site:
To confirm that you are operating in a secure mode, look at the bottom of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed padlock (some browsers) you can be sure that your information is secure. You can also ensure security by checking the URL (website address) line of your browser. When you enter the secure area of our site, the first characters of the address site will change from http to https, the “s”meaning secure.
- Security Measures Used:
- Encrypted in Transit – the system takes advantage of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security, protecting both the shopper and merchant while sensitive information is in transit over the internet.
Terms & Use
- Unless otherwise specified, goods and services offered on this website are for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, send, use, license display, publish, re-create, transfer or sell any information, images, forms or devices of any kind found with-in this website.
- STORAGE CONCEPTS INC. reserves the right to change any page of the site as well as goods, services, special offers and pricing without prior notice.
- Copyright notice: Copyright© 2000 -2008 STORAGE CONCEPTS INC, 8052 H St, Omaha Nebraska 68127 USA All rights reserved.
- Trademarks: The It's Organized! – The Complete Closet Organizer™ ™ Signature Series
- By using this website, you agree to the Privacy Statement above, acknowledge the security measures currently in place, and agree to the terms and conditions above signifying that you have read them fully. If you do not wish to abide by these terms and conditions, please discontinue using this website immediately.